Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bio

Per Request, I have decided to throw up my bio on here (probably should have done this from the start, but you live and learn I guess). My name is Jason Vogel. I am a personal trainer at Infinity Fitness in Westerville Ohio. I graduated from THE Ohio State University with a Degree in Exercise Science. I am ACT Certified, and working towards my CSCS from the NSCA.

My fitness background mostly includes high school sports, football and lacrosse, and 1 season of college football. I coached middle school and high school lacrosse for three years before getting into training. I worked for 8 months at the Urban Active in Powell, but did not enjoy the corporate atmosphere. I really enjoy were I work now, and feel the more private atmosphere has made a dramatic improvement on my training, and my clients are seeing the benefits of better workouts.

When I workout, I like to do lots of different stuff. I run barefoot most of the year in addition to many different workouts from crossfit to traditional bodybuilding. I like to be outside and my hobbies include hiking and mountain biking, along with being barefoot, whether running or otherwise.

I think what sets me apart from other trainers is how much I care about my clients. It is really hard for me to just give a client what they want and leave it at that. I feel like its my job to give them every piece of info that I think can help better their health. I love my job for that reason, because I get to make a difference in people's daily. Thanks for the support and reading my blog. Hopefully it helps you reach your goals and just be healthier!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment