Thursday, May 19, 2011

What I've been doing

       So lately, my shoulder has been bothering me a ton (suspected partial labrum tear). I have been relegated to running, yoga, and ab exercises. I however, has been continuing to lose weight. I am a firm believer in keep the body guessing (cue Dodgeball reference). The human body has an amazing ability to adapt. That ability in part, is what causes a plateau. So by changing your workout every few months, you are forcing your body to constantly change and adapt to the new stimulus. If your stuck, try something new. admittedly, I have been into running lately after reading a book on running, but I don't believe that is a bad thing. There is no one workout that fits everyone and you should do the rest if your life. Variety is the spice of life! So get out there, and just do whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment